Peaks to the Tyne 2018
Start date: 21st Sep 2018
2018 been a crazy ride at The GameTime 350 Run! Its seen us embark on several huge adventures covering thousands of miles across Europe to some pretty far flung unusual spots with some truly special cars amongst our ranks. The scenery has been insane, the driving exhilarating, new friendships to last a lifetime and laughs constant!
For the final Run of the year it’s time to bring it home for a finale!
Join us as we guide you on a driving weekend filled with adventure and good times through England’s most beautiful National Parks on the lesser frequented roads that could even make Europe Jealous.
We meet south of The Peaks on the Friday morning at our fantastic to be announced startline, from here the fun starts! We have personally been out and carried out various recces on this wild expanse of England to ensure you experience all it has to offer in terms of your driving pleasure, views and of course a lunch stop! The Friday night will see us end up in a beautiful part of the North West for a good old night in some country pubs with great food and drinks reminiscing over the day we just had safe in the knowledge our cars are securely parked up for the night. Sleep….
That was just the Friday, now onto Saturday! After a hearty breakfast we go again, with some excellent visits for anyone with petrol in their veins. The superb roads didn’t finish on the Friday; neither did those views as we head for the North-East! We will be aiming to arrive at our finale destination mid-afternoon…
For those of you who have been to Newcastle then we need not introduce this amazing friendly city! What better place to have the 2018 GameTime 350 final fling than in the home of good times and sometimes outright debauchery! Whether you are here with your partner or friend or mixed group you will have an amazing time in this city. Your thing may be lovely old pubs, upmarket bars, crazy clubs or a wealth of amazing places to eat… Newcastle has it all. Let us show you what is on offer in the unique atmosphere of the North East!
So what are you waiting for, get signed up and Give your September some GameTime!
Some of the many Highlights
- The UK’S best roads! From the scenic to the outright technical!
- Array of fantastic cars in attendance from hot hatches to supercars
- A fantastic way visit England’s National parks and Areas Of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Professional media with us for the weekend
- The consistent high standard of hotels you’d expect from GameTime 350 including good quality parking and breakfast
- Motor museum visit
- Friday night spent enjoying the country pubs of the Lake District
- Saturday afternoon/ night in best city in the North-East… Newcastle with access to top venues.
- New like-minded friends, also great for networking!
- Option 1: Entry cost: £289 per person based on a team of 2 people in 1 vehicle and in 1 room. A deposit of £144.50 is required to secure your place on the start-line, this equates to 25%. The remaining balance is due no later than 8 weeks before the start of the event. This is set out in our terms and conditions. If this run is booked after 27/07/18 then no deposit is due, the whole balance must be paid to secure your teams place on the start line.
- Option 2: Entry cost: £449 per person based on 1 person in a single and with a room to themselves. A deposit of £112.25 is required to secure your place on the start-line, this equates to 25%. The remaining balance is due no later than 8 weeks before the start of the event. This is set out in our terms and conditions. If this run is booked after 27/07/18 then no deposit is due, the whole balance must be paid to secure your teams place on the start line.
- GameTime 350 welcome pack including apparel
- Vehicle livery pack
- Startline photo shoot
- 2 nights at our hand-picked minimum 4 star hotels
- Breakfast included each morning
- Quality parking each night
- Pre recce’d route options shared via google maps and/or grid coordinates
- Support from GameTime 350 staff for the run duration
- Media team with us over the weekend
- More to be announced!
Start date: Am 21st Sep 2018 in the Peaks
End date: Am 23rd Sep 2018 in Newcastle Upon Tyne