Circuit Legends 2019
Start date: am 03rd May 2019 – Southeast England Startline
Let’s set the scene for the May 2019 Bank holiday weekend!…
📆 Friday morning on May 3rd arrives, it’s been circled on the calendar for months and months!
⏰ The car is cleaned, brimmed, livery’d up and packed, it’s time to grab the keys to your pride and joy before collecting your excited teammate or partner and heading to the Start-line. This weekend it’s all about you! You’re setting out on a driving adventure with others who will become your friends to some exciting destinations on the best roads that you’ve never driven… until now now that is!
🏁 Welcome to The GameTime 350 Run – Circuit Legends 2019! A driving holiday for those wanting to drive the best scenic roads, to stay in top hotels in exciting cities and to travel with all sorts of other interesting cars to race circuits.
🏎 As the name suggests we will be guiding you to what we consider to be the 3 racing circuits which you need to visit in Northern Europe. These are Spa, Zolder in Belgium and the Nurburgring in Germany. These places are heaven for us petrol heads, we certainly never want to leave! We will also drive a section of what was the original Nurburgring, now just a public road, it’s twisty! There’s also an option to visit a top Karting track to do a few laps. Perhaps the highlight will be attending the 6 hours of Spa through, a compacted Le Mans!
🌿 Alongside these visits we will be taking you on a driving adventure on the best roads these beautiful regions have to offer, roads that your car was designed for! We personally plan and pre recce all our routes, this means they are authentic to us at GameTime 350.
🛣 Part of the route was driven by us and our guests on London to Leuven in 2018. The feedback was brilliant! These were people who had previously driven a lot of the named driving roads around the world, that’s how well our route stacked up. As well as the picturesque twisty forest roads we will also hit some of the legendary stretches of Autobahn. In 2018 some of guests safely and legally hit speeds of 175mph. Exhilarating!
🌆 The driving is really only a portion of our trips, what we have is the whole social package for an unforgettable run. All our hotels are picked for their quality and location and are a minimum of 4 stars. The GameTime 350 Run founder personally selects these hotels to make sure they are up-to scratch for our guests.
🇩🇪 The 3 nights are split across 2 wonderful German cities, Cologne and also the lesser known but fascinating medieval city of Aachen. There’s so much to see in these cities! We do know the places we stay will be places you want to visit again in the future! We love igniting the spark to explore further.
🌃 Whatever your age bracket and interests there is nightlife to suit in these cities that you will love! We typically always have a group meal at night at a pre booked location, it’s great fun to relive the day that we have just had. From here the worlds our oyster, get out and enjoy it!
🚶♂️You may decide you’re gonna leave the car parked up on a certain day and explore the city instead of taking the drive to a circuit. That’s fine, we are here to accommodate you so you have the most memorable trip, whatever this may involve.
🔝 We will have a 15 car limit to maintain exclusivity for our guests and ensure attention to detail is high for each and every one!
Some of the many Highlights
- Array of fantastic cars in attendance from hot hatches to supercars
- Visits to 3 of the great race circuits, Spa, Zolder and Nurburgring (Public areas)
- Drives through some beautiful parts of Europe including the Eifel National Park.
- Stop offs at the towns and villages we consider to be the hidden gems of Europe!
- Professional media with us for the duration.
- The consistent high standard of hotels you’d expect from GameTime 350 including good quality parking and breakfast.
- The best nightlife, whatever you enjoy.
- Top Go Karting track visit.
- High speed Autobahn.
- Friday night in the amazing city of Cologne
- Saturday and Sunday night in Historic and vibrant city of Aachen
- New like-minded friends made, also great for networking!
- Option 1: £709 PP based on a team of 2 sharing 1 room and in 1 vehicle.
- Option 2: £1152 based on a single traveler in a single occupancy room in 1 vechicle.
We are offering an early booking incentive for 5 of the 15 team slots. A 10% discount will be applied to all bookings made before 31st October 2018!
- GameTime 350 welcome pack including apparel
- Vehicle livery pack
- Return crossing to France
- Welcome meet and greet the night before the rally at a top hotel
- Start line photo shoot
- 3 nights at our hand-picked 4 star hotels
- Breakfast included each morning
- Quality parking each night
- Pre recce’d route options shared via google maps and/or grid coordinates
- Support from GameTime 350 staff for the run duration
- Fairwell meal the final night of the rally
- Media team with us over the weekend
Start date: Am 03rd May 2019 – Southeast England Startline
End date: PM 06th May 2019 when we arrive back in the UK